English/Italian Builder

Want to ask for recommendations for tilers, builders, plumbers - anything? You can ask here? Members should respond by PM with any contact information.
If you want to recommend a trade you may do so here but please only mention the name / type of work. Members can PM you for more specific information.
If you are in business or provide a service you can advertise your service and contact details on the "Local Business" forum

English/Italian Builder

Postby Gerry » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:15 pm

Whatever building needs you have, from a complete new house to a small extension, plastering, tiling, or whatever.

Good rates, not your usual 'ENGLISH' three times the price rates.

And he speaks fluent English and Italian. so a bit of a bonus.

Ring GINO Pastorelli
0831 849 152
or
333 933 4493
Gerry
Latini

Re: English/Italian Builder

Postby Milky Bar Kid » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:35 am

Hi Gerry

What area does he cover and does he have an e-mail address?

Thanks

Robin
www.romanticpuglia.co.uk
Milky Bar Kid
Tribune

Postby Gerry » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:07 pm

Hi MBK
He lives in Oria, but has said that he is willing to travel within a reasonable distance, he has just finished a big extension here in San Vito, which is not a million miles away, but still a fair distance.

As to a web site or email address, he probably has one or both, but its not on his cards, I have mentioned his phone numbers above, give him a ring, say where you heard about him, he is a really nice guy and from what I have heard about him, he's reliable, honest and his work is very good.

Hope this helps.
Gerry
Gerry
Latini

Postby bunterboy » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:48 pm

Is Gino still working in the area? I may need some extra help . Has anyone else used him since the original post?
Ciao
Billy
bunterboy
Tribune

Postby Administrator » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:52 pm

Hi Bunterboy
Where are you and what is it that you want done.?

As far as I know Gino is still working, but I have not heard from him for some time, so perhaps a quick ring might be in order.

If not, let me know and I'll see what else we can do to help.

See ya.
Gerry
Man with a Van, removals to and from the UK
CLEARWATER' Pool maintenance.
Over £5000 invested in automated Pool cleaning equipment
Holiday home management, meet and Greet, cleaning, Gardening and general repairs
Administrator
Princeps Senatus

Postby bunterboy » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:20 pm

Thanks Gerry, I'm in Latiano, I may need some help if my regular builder Pietro does not turn up. We have a several jobs pending, cutting a hole for french doors , knocking through to make a big bathroom, dry lining the ceilings ugh-a killer of a job.Work on the chimney etc.
I'd prefer to keep with Pietro but he's often is unavailable, but he does work for a very reasonable daily rate which makes it easier to budget.

Ciao
Billy
bunterboy
Tribune

Return to Trades